Monday, March 6, 2017

New Video up on Youtube

Greetings Everyone!

  I've just uploaded a new video to Youtube. It is the slideshow that I made for my lecture at the Vermont Flower show last week-end. It features a look thru the seasons at some of my faerie house creations and shows a few glimpses of my new book and how it can help anyone who wants to try building their own faerie house from natural materials. The video is just about 16 minutes long, so grab a cup of your favorite beverage and take a mini vacation into an alternate reality; the magical world of Fairy Houses.

Here is the slideshow....enjoy!

 

No comments:

Welcome to the enchanted world of Environmental art and Faerie Houses sculptures created by Sally J Smith. Here you will find photos of the artist's unique art-forms and hear some of the stories from behind the scenes as she shares with you her creative process.